Conference service

_SHE6150 New conference hall in Hotel «Kaliningrad».

konferenz-zal Conference room in Hotel «Chaika».

Special offer

Wedding compliment from the Hotel «Chaika» - 30% discount for accomodation!

Frequently asked questions

Can foreign citizens be registered in the hotels?
Hotels of OAO Kaliningrad register foreign citizens in accordance with the Decree of the Russian Federation № 9 dated January 15, 2007, Moscow, on the Procedure of Migratory Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation.
For registration, a guest having a foreign nationality must submit the following documents to the hotel accommodation service:
– the identity document of a foreign citizen,
– the migration card (for a temporary stay of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation), and/or the residence permit or the temporary residence permit (for a foreign citizen permanently or temporarily residing in the Russian Federation).
Additional information can be found on the official website of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation.

Can you make an invitation to enter Russia?
To obtain a visa, you must have an invitation to enter the Russian Federation, issued by the Federal Migration Service or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. To obtain a tourist visa, an invitation should be issued by a Travel Agency which has a special reference number.
To obtain a visa, a foreign citizen must apply to the consular office of the Russian Federation in person or through his duly authorized representative.

All comments

Привет! Это комментарий. Чтобы начать модерировать, редактировать и удалять комментарии, перейдите на экран «Комментарии» в консоли. Аватары авторов комментариев загружаются с сервиса Gravatar.

Автор комментария

All comments

Currency exchange

Weather in Kaliningrad